Lemon Raspberry Swirl No-Churn Ice Cream
- 4 ozs full-fat cream cheese room temperature
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 2 cups heavy cream cold
- 14 ozs sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp rum, bourbon, vodka optional
- 2 tbsps lemon zest
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- Place a 9x5x2-inch loaf pan in the freezer while you assemble the ice cream.
- In a food processor fitted with the blade attachment, process the cream cheese, vanilla, salt, and lemon zest until smooth, scraping the bowl as needed. Add the heavy cream and lemon juice and process until stiff peaks form.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and alcohol, if using, and process just to combine.
- Transfer the ice cream to the cold pan and smooth the top.
- Dollop about a 1/4 cup of raspberry jam over the ice cream base and use a fork to swirl it throughout– making sure the swirls reach the bottom of the pan. Then dollop another 1/4 cup of raspberry jam over the top and swirl it across the surface decoratively – this makes for the prettiest of ice creams.
- Cover in plastic wrap and freeze for at least 6 hours, but preferably overnight
- The ice cream will keep in the freezer for a week, tightly covered in plastic wrap.
Subscribe to My Newsletter
Subscribe to my bi-monthly (extraordinarily newsy) newsletter, chock full of recipes and fascinating personal tidbits.
Invalid email address
I promise not to spam you. You can unsubscribe at any time.