No-Churn Ice Cream
- 4 ozs full-fat cream cheese room temperature
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 2 cups heavy cream cold
- 14 ozs sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp rum, bourbon, vodka optional
- Place a 9x5x2-inch loaf pan in the freezer while you assemble the ice cream.
- In a food processer fitted with the blade attachment, process the cream cheese, vanilla and salt until smooth, scraping the bowl as needed. Add the heavy cream and process until stiff peaks form.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and alcohol, if using, and process just to combine.
- Transfer the ice cream to the cold pan and smooth the top. Cover in plastic wrap and freeze for at least 6 hours, but preferably overnight
- The ice cream will keep in the freezer for a week, tightly covered in plastic wrap.
Subscribe to My Newsletter
Subscribe to my bi-monthly (extraordinarily newsy) newsletter, chock full of recipes and fascinating personal tidbits.
Invalid email address
I promise not to spam you. You can unsubscribe at any time.