This recipe was originally created for Parents Magazine.
Three Ingredient Nutella Brownies
Easiest ever brownies!!
- 1 1/4 cups Nutella, or another chocolate hazelnut spread
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Heat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease an 8 by 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray or softened butter.
- Line the bottom with a long sheet of parchment paper that extends up and over two sides of the pan.
- Whisk the Nutella and eggs in a large bowl until smooth.
- Gently fold in the flour with a flexible spatula just until the last streak of flour disappears. Do not over mix.
- Scrape the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes, rotating at the halfway point, until a wooden skewer inserted in the center comes out with a moist crumb or two. Do not over bake, as these brownies dry out quickly
- Let cool to room temperature before lifting the brownies from the pan with the paper overhang, running a knife around the edges if they resist, and slicing and serving.
- Brownies will keep in an air tight container on the counter for up to 3 days
Kids’ Activity: This is so easy the kids can make the entire thing.